Begin Your Cannabis Journey At Harborside
With years of retail experience, one of the largest selections of quality brands, and a staff of knowledgeable Cannabis Consultants, we invite you to begin your cannabis journey at Harborside.
Whether you are trying cannabis for the first time or returning after a long break, there are a variety of options to choose from.
Your first visit to a cannabis dispensary can be intimidating. At Harborside, our goal is to make this experience as enjoyable and easy to understand as possible.
Before You Visit A Retail Location
Have a good look at this website. You’ll find lots of helpful features and information, including Harborside’s Cannabis Quick Start Guide that’s meant to direct you to the best form of cannabis for your specific needs, a current menu of products for each Harborside location, a virtual video shopping experience, and options to order online for in-store pick up or delivery.
Skip the Line
If you are short on time and know the product you need, place an online order from the Harborside retail location of your choice and skip the line by going straight to the on-site pick up counter or schedule a delivery directly to your home.
What Should I Bring?
You won’t need too much in the age of modern cannabis. For adult-use customers, all that is required is a valid government-issued identification showing that you are at least 21 years of age. Accepted forms of identification include a state-issued driver’s license/ID card, passport, birth certificate, social security card, etc.
How Long Will It Take?
On your first visit, allow yourself a little bit of extra time to let our knowledgeable staff dial in what aligns the best with the results you’re hoping to have with your cannabis experience.
What Can I Purchase?
Some may just want to spice up their outdoor activities, while others hope to find new ways to treat those light aches and pains. Either way, you’ll be in great shape with Harborside’s diverse inventory including the following products:
- Flowers: Dry cannabis in its rawest form continues to be the keystone of the California cannabis industry and consumer demand. Master cultivators across the state diligently tend to their small artisan batches through the cultivation, harvesting, and curing processes producing what is regarded by many as the best cannabis flowers in the world, regardless of whether they’re grown inside or under the full love of the sun. Harborside is proud to have made deep ties with this community over the past decade. And no worries if the fear of rolling a joint is holding you back, we offer a wide variety of pre-rolls.
- Concentrates: The world of concentrates has developed more over the past decade than in the previous millenium. While the styles of the past like bubble hash and kief are still popular, the age of modern oil has arrived. Extractors using various methods now produce an array of ultra-clean oils loaded with all the best parts of the cannabis experience. Vaporizer pens also provide an extremely accessible means to enjoy cannabis for folks who are looking for something more discreet.
- Edibles: From brownies to blueberries, there really is something for everyone when it comes to cannabis edibles. The experience of cannabis entering the body through the liver and bloodstream is a lot different than using it orally. We recommend you definitely ease your way into this aspect of the cannabis world by microdosing, consumer 2-5mg of THC, to get a hang of it.
How Will Cannabis Affect Me?
While people can have different experiences with the same cannabis product, the main variables to look at are things like potency, the method of intake, and personal history. Potency varies widely across cannabis flowers depending on the levels of the 150 known cannabinoids in any given plant material. Another major factor in potency is the entourage effect those cannabinoids produce as they interact with the human body and its endocannabinoid system. Delivery methods are all a bit different; oils and smoking or vaporizing dry flowers will provide a much faster onset than edibles, but the effects of edibles tend to last a bit longer and can be heavier for those who use them rarely.
How Much Can I Buy?
California state law allows adult-use customers to purchase up to one ounce (28.5 grams) of cannabis flower, eight grams of concentrated cannabis, and six clones (immature plants) per day.
Medical Use customers can purchase up to eight ounces of flower, eight grams of concentrated cannabis, and 12 clones (immature plants) per day.
I’m an Experienced Consumer, Can I Skip The Bells and Whistles?
Absolutely! While we strive to provide the best experience possible to those who visit our retail locations, pick up and delivery options are available in both the East Bay and San Jose areas for those who already know exactly what they are looking for.
Harborside Rewards Program
Ask a Cannabis Consultant about joining the Harborside Rewards Program to earn points with each purchase, redeem points for products and merchandise, and enjoy other member benefits.
Good to Know
- Adults 21+ are welcome to shop at Harborside with a government-issued ID. No medical recommendation is required.
- In California it is not legal to consume cannabis in public places or to drive while under the influence. Please do not consume cannabis products in the Harborside retail location or parking lot.
- State law allows adults to purchase up to one ounce (28.5 grams) of non-concentrated cannabis (flower), eight grams of concentrated cannabis, and six clones (immature plants) per day.
- When you buy cannabis products, they will come in child-resistant packaging. Please store your cannabis products in a safe, secure location away from children and pets.
For more information, including retail locations and hours of operation, visit our Contact Page.